When planning for a professional photoshoot there are many steps to consider...
Define upfront who will be part of the final photo decision process ~ management, department specific, ad agency, other ~ because their initial input will define the final outcome.
• Why professional photography for your business?
• What are you trying to communicate?
• How will the photos support your brand?
• Who's the target audience(s)?
• Who and/or what will appear in your photos? People (employees or models), product, props etc.
• How will you use the photos? Marketing, fund raising, branding, program promotion, appreciation.
• What do you want photographed and why? Employees, portraits, facilities, decor or more.
• What is the deliverable from the photographer? Digital, editing, database management, print (booklets, cards advertising, sponsor support)
To schedule a phone appointment please link here.
Copyright © Linda Kazares ~ Connectedin media inc.. All rights reserved.
Linda Kazares Photographer ~ 480-353-9415 ~ linda@lindaKazares.com