Linda Kazares Photography
Tasteful, beautiful and on-point
When planning for a professional photoshoot there are many steps to consider and questions to answer...
Define upfront who will be part of the final photo decision process ~ management, department specific, ad agency, other ~ because their initial input will define the final outcome.
• Why professional photography for your business?
• What are you trying to communicate?
• How will the photos support your brand?
• Who's the target audience(s)?
• Who and/or what will appear in your photos?
People (employees or models), product, props etc.
• How will you use the photos? Marketing, fund raising, branding, program promotion, appreciation.
• What do you want photographed and why? Employees, portraits, facilities, decor or more.
• What is the deliverable from the photographer? Digital, editing, database management, print (booklets, cards advertising, sponsor support)
FREE GUIDES FOR BETTER HEADSHOTS AND PERSONAL BRANDING SOLUTIONS.
You should have the headshot that you love. Sign-up to get my FREE 5 part email guide on how you can make sure that your next headshot is your best headshot.
Do you need personal brand photos? Now that you have the headshot that you love you may need more than beautiful photos. Sign-up for the FREE 6 part series on 5 Common Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make and Solutions.